Wednesday, March 24, 2010

my lucky leprechaun

I know, I know.....
another layout with that paper bag card stock
I just can't help myself!!!!
and please take note of the Tim Holtz photo strip ribbon
daaaarrrrrooooollllll.
I bought this a couple weeks ago and I'm afraid to use it.
yes I have a fear of using my scrappy supplies.
weird! i know!!!
You can't see it very well on the pic but I added a little green and orange glimmer mist! Go Ireland....can ya tell I'm a wee bit Irish.

Cead Mile Failte

I even have a shamrock tattoo with my sons name in Gaelic. Luckily I have since been in contact with someone who speaks Gaelic and has confirmed that I do indeed have his name...and not "I'm a serial killer" permanently inked on my body. haha

Tomorrow is the big reveal for the DT I am on.
www.letscaptureourmemories.com
My 1st reveal EVER.
I'm a little nervous...what if nobody likes what I did
What if I get booted off the island?
ok ok, calm down....breathe in....breathe out

Please tell me that Grey's is going to be new this week. I have missed a couple since Christmas....and last week I sit down to watch it....and nothing! booooooo

Oh and to correct an error....my new cousin's name is
KinsleY Augustine.
My mother told me how to spell it the wrong way....
Good thing I did put it in her pregnancy journal that way.
Which is done BTW....but I can't post pics just in case she peeks.
Just need to get a bigger ring for the album and I will send it off.
Hopefully before the end of the week. But we'll see.

Must go and tend to yet another sick kid.....what is it with coming home from school at lunch sick???? At least I got a scrappy page in while she chillaxed on the couch.

Day 24, Blogs 22, Layouts 14


2 comments:

  1. beautiful layout! That tim holtz photo strip stuff is the bomb!

    and I'm sure your DT layouts are gonna be rockin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that photo strips stuff is a must.. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the lo is adorable... and your reveal is awesome.. so shut it woman.. or i'll have you arrested!
    lol

    ReplyDelete