The other day was so beautiful outside! Actually the whole month has just been unreal. Typically March is nasty in these parts.....but not this year!!!!
So I took the boy out on his bike, and grabbed the camera quick on my way out the door.
Well since the white balance was set for inside...all the pics were blue.
So I played with this in iphoto a bit (since photoshop and I have a love/hate relationship)
and this is what I came up with
I have had the other pics fixed a bit, and they aren't so blue anymore...
But I still love how this turned out.....and feeling the need to scrap it BIG TIME
And that was the plan for today....
however
little man was home sick with a sore throat, and then got a bit of a fever today
so scrappin' had to hit the back burner....kinda
I really only had time for DT stuff....but good news
I am finished up for the month....
woo hoo
Day 18, Blogs 18, Layouts 12
WOW!!! I sooooooooooo love this picture!!! Great job!!!
ReplyDelete