Monday, March 22, 2010

the after after

so in the end I was not satisfied with my LO, so I changed it up AGAIN
and now that I am sitting here blogging about it, I have decided I do not like the title. I am struggling with a title for this one. When it comes to me all I have to do now is change some thickers.....I gave up on the stamping my title.

Today I am working away on anther LO for the DT...and it will be my last.
I'm going to focus on scrappin' getting my cousins pregnancy journal done....
especially since she had the baby yesterday

It's a girl! Kinslee Augustine.
The Augustine is after my grandmother who passed away in January. Nanny told her she was going to have a girl....and she was right. 2 weeks early, but mom and baby are doing great.

Now I have to get signed up for Skype so I can meet her.

Hugs to Kinslee

Day 22, Blogs 21, LO 13

Oh, and I am going to be having a little RAK.....
so stayed tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment