Thursday, March 25, 2010

i'm a nerd

First I have to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

I am like a teenager....I swear my inner child is screaming to get out.

This is kind of a long story, so grab a can of pepsi, sit back and relax.
I was hearing all these people go on and on and on about these books called "Twilight"
so I asked what they were all about, and as soon as my friend Colleen said the word "Vampire" I totally shut off. No way was I reading some stupid book about vampires. I hate vampires....

Then my friend Lianne was reading the first one...it took her like a day.
and as soon as she finished the first book, she ran to the book store to get the second. I never seen a pregnant chick move so fast.

Then she convinced me to read it.
WELL
let me tell ya
I was hooked. 3 Weeks later I had finished the series....just in time for the movie to be released onto DVD....so I went and bought it. I was mildly disappointed the first time I saw it, but when I needed a Twilight fix I would turn it on. Now it is like one of my favorite movies.
Teen Vampire love story junkie.

Because I was reading the books, and the girls mom was reading the books....they began to get very interested. But we decided that we would not let watch it....just in case.
till the oldest comes home and she had watched it in school (????)
so we let all the kids watch it.....they watched it so many times....they know it by heart.

So when New Moon came out in theatres we planned the oldest DD to b-day party to be the opening weekend to see the movie.
We went, watched it and fell in love....So when her real b-day rolled around about a month later we had a little cake for her.....and I just had to make it Twilight.....

And in case you are wondering.....yes they got the DVd on opening day.....DUH

So here is the LO of her b-day party.
I really like the layout and just might have to frame it for them.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Day 25, Blogs 23, Layouts 15

1 comment:

  1. love the layout.. not gonna read the books.. you are not the boss of me...LOL
    happy birthday mom!!! :)

    ReplyDelete