Here is a little sneak of what is coming for my DT reveal.
this next one is a LO that I had my DS help me out with.
this was huge for me, usually scrappin' is a kid free zone.
Hope on over and check out the sneaks......
oh it's gonna be gooooooood!!!!
Day 16, blogs 16, layouts 12
My posted Layouts are really fallin behind.....but hopefully by the end of the month I will be caught up with all the LO's I have for the DT.....
I'm up to 4 already
thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day.
I love your stuff! A card is very like a LO but sans photo! I personally hate making cards and am not very good with it, scrapper at heart! Try using a sketch to get you going and then make it your own :)
ReplyDeleteStill didn't get the magazine, donkey and cart is a slow process don't you know lol
lol, you're a hoot....hopefully it will come soon
ReplyDeleteLove the sneaks!! Can't wait to see the rest!!!
ReplyDelete