When Nan was in the hospital, I took my DS up for a visit. He took off his winter coat and big boots, and crawled into bed with her saying "I need a rest" and he shut his eyes.
I asked her for a pic, and to my surprise she said I could.
The journalling kinda said it all so I didn't add a title.
"You just had to crawl into bed with Nan
You told her that you needed a rest
How could she resist
when I took this picture
in my heart I knew it would be the last.
And although it makes me sad
it makes me happy to see her eyes
I miss her eyes"

This LO was done as a scraplift from "Love is in the details" of a LO done by Nic Howard....The original was WAY better, but I really do like how this one turned out.
Hope you enjoy! And thanks for stopping by.
Didn't I promise a RAK? I better get on that
Day 30, Blogs 28, LO 25
The end of the month is almost here....
I think I did pretty good on keeping to my word to blog and scrap more.
Imagine that!!!!
Oh and I'm gonna have some news to share too....must find out when I can announce.
I think it may still be a secret....but it is something wonderful happening in the month of May
which is my birthday!!!!!
did I mention my birthday is in May?
Oh hey, don't forget my birthday is in May?
lol
What a great layout!!! That is what scrapbooking is all about!!! Love it...xox
ReplyDeleteLO.. gorgeous..
ReplyDeletehey.. when's your birthday????
LMAO