Friday, March 5, 2010

fru fru

Since it's my "new thing to do" I decided to work outside the box again and give some fru fru a try. Don't you just love the tule.
This Bo Bunny line of paper was just so yummy.
This pic is of Rob's oldest DD and all the puppies we had invade our house last summer. It's hard to believe we made it through all the trials and tribulations of puppies.....
But as a family we did it!
(and yes I almost lost my mind from the mess of it all)

Day 5, Blogs 5, Layouts 5
have a great day, and hope to see you tomorrow.....
But my little man comes home today, so things are about to get a lot more busy.
I am so excited for him to come home!!!!!
Have a great weekend, I know I will with all the kids here and Rob off for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment