Here is a little present from Rob....
I just love this bag. It is a camera bag from Mimi. Inside it is all lined in hot pink....
YUMMMMMMMMY
Now this is my kind of camera bag. Often times I am out and have my camera with me, and I don't like leaving it in the car....well now I have this! I won't look like a tool strolling the isle of the Superstore carrying a big nylon camera bag and a purse.
Now I have it all in one. I have a feeling I will be taking my camera a lot more places so I can sport this awesome bag.....
Day 13, Blogs 13, Layouts 11
Isn't he so thoughtful! Fashionable and practical! My camera is so teeny it fits in my pocket....I might need a new camera before I get a bag like this!
ReplyDeleteLove the looks of that bag!!! It is awesome!!!
ReplyDelete