Had a wonderful day today scrappin' with my friend Chantal. It was exactly what I needed today, just to talk and relax.....and have some good laughs.
Thank you so much Chantal!!!!
this is what I worked on, ok obviously we talked more than scrapped....but hey....I'll hopefully finish it up tomorrow. But I had to share something with you since I slacked off yesterday...and couldn't do it 2 days in a row. LOL
It was fun to work with this great acrylic album, paint and alcohol ink.....
My last step is stickles and some Heidi Swapp snowflakes....
Can't wait to have it all finished.
This was truly a great kit.
I'm going to work on a little mini album during Grey's, and maybe it is for my DT....
Guess you'll have to wait and see....
Everyone ready for the weekend? I hope you spend time with your family.
Day 11, Blogs 11, Layouts 10
No comments:
Post a Comment