Wednesday, March 10, 2010

so what was my resolution for March?

I can't really remember what it was....and I already hit new post.....oops.
Oh well, I'm here to blog for day 10.....but I have nothing to share that is scrappy.

Now I do have my DT layouts in the works.....
And I have a kit that I bought that I am going to tackle tomorrow....
so the mojo is not totally gone
BUT
I'm so excited, I'm going to hang out with Chantal at Scrapbooking Gone Wild.
I bought the kit from her forever ago and never got to it, so tomorrow is the day!!!.....
I'm bringing the coffee Chantal, see you soon..... woot woot!

Last night and today, Rob and I got to hang out without kids....wow! It's amazing to actually get to have an uninterrupted conversation. We went to dinner last night....had tea together today.....it was so nice just to relax with him.....alone

So tonight I am cuddling up in bed with my book and 5 year old (who is sleeping beside me).
I initially had trouble getting into, but now I can't wait to get back to it!!!! "Shutter Island" by Dennis Lehane. As soon as I am done I'm gonna need to see the movie.

well must go read
Have a great night...
Day 10, blog 10, layout 9

1 comment:

  1. I am really looking foward to tomorrow...I have a layout that has been on my table for at least 3-4 days now that hopefully I will get to finish. See you in the morning my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete