Friday, March 26, 2010

still a nerd

I have just downloaded the font "1942 report" and OMW
DDDDAAARRROOOLLLL

I just love it! My scrappy friend Melissa hooked me up with this great font.
She adds typerwriter font to her LO's and it is so beautiful! Her's is from a real typerwriter....but since I am already smooshed into my scrappy space it would be a little much to try and cram a typerwriter in here too. LOL

For the Christmas show at my Ds's school they sang "The Reindeer Pokey"
it was so cute to watch....
They used their hands for the antlers....had little puffs of white for tails, brown mitts for hooves, and little red felt circles for noses.
His teacher had sent home a note one day asking me to cut out 55 red circles the size of a Toonie for the class. So I sat down and cut out all 55. By the time I was done, my thumb was numb....and was numb for almost a month afterwards. Now 3 months later when I use scissors to cut things, the numbness keeps coming back. LOL ..... only me

Hope your weekend is going well....
Day 26, Blogs 25, Layouts 16

Tomorrow I am going to share my Layouts from the DT reveal on the 25th over at
www.letscaptureourmemories.com

hope you all enjoy, thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. This is way too cute... love this LO....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that font too! I have it downloaded as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete