I love love love St. Patty's Day
Being an Irish girl....what else would you expect.
Here is my little leprechaun this morning as he was getting ready for school. He didn't get to wear his hat (as per school policy), but had to put it on to share with you all.
The shamrock sticker didn't last to long, he kept peeling it off so by the time he got to school the glue was pretty much gone. But it was on long enough to show his class. He was so proud.
Here are a couple more sneaks that I have posted over at LCOM for the DT kit.
Tomorrow I plan to have my final sneaks all ready to go.
I got a tag done....which the grunge board was a total lift from Lou in Ireland....thanks Lou....embossing powder and grunge board is a beautiful thing. Thanks for the tip. Maybe tomorrow I will get one made. I am devoting the day to finish up my DT kit so I can work on some more stuff to share here.
Day 17, Blogs 17 Layouts 12
thanks for stopping by
LOL...i can do cards for you my friend... I can't wait to see the entire projects for your DT reveal. Love the sneak peeks!!!
ReplyDeletehehe! i have always struggled with cards as well! I don't know why - but I always have. you'll get there! love the sneaks!
ReplyDelete