Wednesday, October 7, 2009

under the weather

No wonder I'm feeling under the weather with weather like this!  
So how about some warm jammies and comfort food.  I could sure use some warm freshly made chocolate chip cookies right now....with a glass of really cold milk.

Today my little boy is going away for the weekend with his dad for 5 days.  I'm going to miss him so much.  You would think that I would take advantage of the break, but to be honest, I don't.  I just miss him so much that I tend to mope and accomplish NOTHING!  Not even scrappin.  But hopefully the Mystery sketch challenge that I'm playing will keep me going.

2 more days until the long weekend, I'm hoping for some sleep!  Wish me luck

2 comments:

  1. Cookies and milk would be nice right about now. Love the angles you've got on your photos. Nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuute paper! I want some cookies now. :)

    ReplyDelete