It's Monday, and back to work. UGH!!! Now the countdown begins to the long weekend. Hunter will be with his dad, so it's not going to be overly exciting....unless we go away. I'm thinking Bangor to start Christmas shopping. I am so far behind.
Bought 4 gifts so far....and that was just last week.
Here is a little mini album kit I bought online from http:// www.shopevalicious.com. Check it out, her shop is great. And super fast shipping!....Canadian too, which we have to love!!!
This was an album for Rob's birthday and it documents 7 Random Memories.
We ventured down to a Nascar race last September in NH....
Journalling reads
"I love that I was the one to take you to your first Nascar race in Loudin, NH. EVen the rain couldn't stop a wonderful day! Go Jr."
The bike made it to #6 and 5....
Journalling reads
"Road trips & Road Rash....Enough Said"
Journalling reads
"Even in the rain I had a wonderful trip...it always rains when we go away!"
San Francisco is #4 and 3
Journalling reads
"When you told me you always wanted to go to Alcatraz...how could I say no to San Fran?? We went on our first day, and I will always regret not going again. So here is a promise to you...we will go back and see it again. I love traveling with you Rob. Thanks for the memories."
Journalling reads
"Our painted ladies stories will make me laugh forever. You on the park bench, trying to ask directions...why is it that everyone in SF either lives outside the city or just moved there? Then the guy on the bus who said he knew nothing of painted ladies, he was only interested in painted men."
The top 2....the kids
Journalling reads
"The way you are with my DS, makes me melt. I love that he loves you"
Journalling reads
"The number 1 memory is of you and your girls. the way your face lights up, the change in your voice when you talk about them...Our family is only complete when they are with us."
But now I have more memories....What's a girl to do? Guess I'm going to have to do a mini album just about NYC....stay tuned some pics of our FABULOUS trip to the Big Apple!!!!
Have a happy Monday
Michelle
Love the album Michelle! Great job! and your blog looks great! Love the color scheme!
ReplyDeleteyou always did rock the mini's M!!! LOVE this one!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous album! I was drooling over this site the other day...glad to hear you had a good experience...off to shop!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a fantastic job with the minis! LOVE this
ReplyDeleteI just love that mini album. Great job!!!
ReplyDelete