Monday, October 12, 2009

Mommy I'm going to be sick

So I got my little munchkin back today....it felt so good to hold him in my arms and give him hugs and kisses. We had a little excitement on the way home, DS told me he was going to be sick....why is it that kids never give you enough time to pull the car over???
It went EVERYWHERE! Projectile.
It was even way under the seat in front of him. So I had to take him out of his seat, strip him down and lay his jacket on his car seat and then cover him in mine.
Needless to say I am doing laundry tonight.

Once we got home and cleaned up, Hunter and I took my Nanny her birthday present.
Below is a layout I did for my nanny, who has been fighting Cancer for a year now.
Thankfully she has recently been told that she no longer needs to continue with the Chemo which was so hard on her, she is getting stronger everyday.
This picture was taken on Mother's Day last year (2008) along side my mother, this was just a couple months before nanny was diagnosed.

I love my nanny, she is a angel. What a kind woman.

So today I attempted to make her bread....it didn't go as well as the first time. The yeast wasn't rising very well, then once I made the bread it too was taking to long to rise again. Finally it was all risen, and I didn't have time to make it before I went to get DS. So by the time I got home....it was a mess. Oh well, I still made it and I'm sure the kids will eat it this week. LOL

Today I must have been feeling like Susie Homemaker, cause I also made a Cherry Pie (my favorite), Oatmeal choc chip muffins, and Stew with Dough boys. YUM!
We officially have enough food ready in the fridge for the whole week.
Should be an easy week.....at least as far as meal preparations goes.

So I've blabbered on long enough, time to settle in for some sleep. Back to school and work tomorrow!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And enjoy the short work week
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment