This week over at Let's Capture Our Memories, Tina hosted a wonderful challenge. It was a mystery challenge and each day she revealed another piece to the layout. Come Friday....layout complete. Well, since I like to take on more than I can handle, I decided to do two layouts. One which is pretty bang on (winter)to her sketch and the other a little modified (summer).
I got a little creative with the "bundled up" layout, I made the brads into snowballs, and even made my own mittens. I am however thinking of adding some navy blue stitching around the patterned paper.
This layout was an attempt to add some techno mombo jumbo to it. Notice the heart on the right hand side. As some of you know, I love texting.....so it was fun to add.
This weekend was really quiet around here with no kids. And I have to admit now that Rob is back to work, I'm lonely. Luckily my dear friend Stephanie took pitty on me and we went to see the new Jennifer Anniston movie tonight!!!! yeah!!! It was a good movie. Not the kind of movie I would run out and buy, but I liked it.
Last night Rob and I saw "Couples Retreat", it was really funny (will definatly watch it again, but probably won't buy it.). Then we had plans to go to dinner after, but both of us were sick.... Neither of us have felt great the past few days. So we came home and we were both asleep by 10pm. Then today we lounge in bed all day! It was so awesome. We had nothing to do all day but just chill out.
Head on over to the Evalicious blog and leave a comment for a chance to win some goodies! A link to her website is on the right....and if you add her blinkie to your blog, she'll give you another ballot for the goodies!!!!
Maybe I shouldn't be telling you all this....cause I want to WIN!!!!!
Must hit the hay, need to get a good night sleep before DS comes home tomorrow!
I am so excited, I really missed him! 5 days is WAY too long
Have a Happy Thankgiving everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment