Friday, October 16, 2009

snow? already???

Ok, so waking up to snow the other day was OUBER depressing! The kids are now wearing hats and mitts, and I've entered freezing mode. I will be cold now until...well I don't know when. If next summer is anything like last....I'll be cold forever. BLECK

Last night I sat down to scrap, and I just couldn't seem to wrap my head around anything. Each picture I looked at and each project I tried to tackle just wouldn't come together. So I gave up!

Now onto the the big WOW moment from last night.....if you haven't watched Grey's from last night you might not want to read on....But what was up with the latest victim to be put on the chopping block? I was shocked, it didn't really upset me as she is not my favorite character. The past couple years she has really become annoying.... And the big question running through my mind is, "who is going to be the next cardio doc?" Are any of the other wonderful characters who we have all come to love going to walk the plank?....I'm tempted to read the teasers online, but I'm trying not to.

Who would you love to see stay??? Or go???
I'm voting for nobody else from SG to leave....but would love a couple good additons to pop up and spark up the story line.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I am going to try and actually complete the layouts that I have uncompleted sitting on my desk and have something to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment