Saturday, October 3, 2009

Trying to get back into it



This has been such a journey for me. After leaving scrapbooking for 2 years, trying to get back into it has been such a challenge. First, so much has changed it's like starting all over. But I have all this stuff to use up. Well I must confess, I have been buying stuff. And my next venture is going to be to reorganize my albums that I have now, which will also include the pricey venture of switching over to D ring. I keep telling myself I have to be crazy, but I am still going for it.

Here is a little altered album I did a few weeks back for a DT challenge. I didn't get the position on the DT, but I loved having a deadline. This was made from an old pair of the kids jeans that had a tear.









The next is a layout of my son a couple years ago. He had just woken up and wanted bubbles, at first he was so tired, but soon he had a big grin on his face. Here I used some paint, and glaze to give the grunge board a look of bubbles.


Thanks for stopping by, please be patient with my blog as I have a major learning curve to contend with.

Have a great day,
Michelle

2 comments: