Sunday, October 4, 2009

A rainy Sunday

What a dreary day. Rob was sleeping after working a night shift and DS went to a movie with Grampy, so I took a

dvantage and did a page. I love these papers by Rusty Pickles that were a gift from my friend Tracey. I have had so much fun with them. Last night I did a couple layouts also, but I still have the dreaded journalling to finish up before I can post.

We took the kids up to the balloon festival in September and they had a lot of fun at the fair. We didn't, it was so expensive and only a few rickety rides. Probably won't go back to that fair again.

This is layout is done from the same line of paper of our trip to Laconia on the Hayabusa back in 2008. What a fun trip heading down to New Hampshire on the back of a bike.
Hope you have a great day, and stay dry!!!!
Michelle



2 comments:

  1. Great job with the Pickle papers!!! better than i'd have done with them!!
    how sweet of Tracey to pass them along! Speaking of which, i still have your RAK here!! :)... speaking of papers! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE what you did with these papers! FAB, FAB job

    ReplyDelete