Sunday, October 4, 2009

9 Puppies?!?!



This has to be one of my all time fav layouts, probably because it's one of my favorite all time pics of my DS. It was taken a year ago, and wow! time sure flies. I remember him looking so grown up, I fear how grown up he is going to look in his kindergarten pics coming up at the end of the month.
This layout is missing something though....just can't put my finger on it to finish it off. Maybe 3 little brads by the middle pic, just to the right of it above the journalling.....
must give that a try?!?!




So this weekend, we are not going away. Our dog which we adopted in May is going in to be fixed. When we got her, she was pregnant and we didn't know it. 9 puppies and a lot of poop later, we are down to just one puppy.



And here is BEN. Ben is being a bit of pain.....I thought toilet training DS was hard, that was a piece of cake compared to a puppy. Plus yesterday he kept Rob up all day while he was trying to sleep after a night shift. Poor Rob didn't get much sleep!




Don't let his cuteness deceive you, he is a little terror!

Have a great day

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Your LO is BEAUTIFUL! love the muted colors and strips! GREAT page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie he is~~ Time sure has passed since the photo shoot out here! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout, and I think the three little brads would look great! What a cute little puppy, but looks can be deceiving eh???

    ReplyDelete