Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tina's RAK

This weekend I went to the Let's Capture our Memories Crop. It was a great day (I only went on Saturday), with loads of laughs!!! What a great group of girls, and sooooo much talent.

I did one layout, and got a head start on another....which still needs journalling.... Go figure, I always struggle with the journalling. This layout is of me and my boys. The pics were taken back in 2007, and I'm ashamed to say one of the few pics I have of DS and I. I can't take all the credit, the girls at my table gave me a hand to make it just right.


So if you are looking for a great RAK, hope on over to Tina's blog.

http://tinamcd-mysanity.blogspot.com/

Sorry there is no link....I can't seem to figure out this new technology stuff. LOL

She gives amazing RAK's that I know you will just love. I received one from her, and she did not disappoint. Plus while you are there, you have to check out her work, she is sooooo talented!!!!

Thanks for stopping by, and good luck with the Tina RAK

No comments:

Post a Comment