well today marks the end of a week in the life of. I think my fav part of this was the journalling (imagine that!!!) . Struggled a bit with pics in the end....we are just too boring. lol Today my DS took over the camera and got some cute shots. Hopefully I will get the pics printed soon, and plan to throw it all together when I got to the crop at LCOM in 2 weeks.
My goal for this year is to do a 2 page LO for each day....and I plan to do another week this summer when I am on vacation. Really working 40 hours a week is kinda boring to document. lol But I did have fun, journalling stuff and I have some great pics for some layouts.
Just give me a couple weeks to get it all finished up.
My NYC mini is almost done, so I'll be sharing that soon too!!!!
oh, and I haven't scrapbook in what feels like FOREVER! The last thing I did was for my April DT reveal....almost a week ago. UGH
Looking forward to getting to work on my altered book too!!!
I've got a lot on the go, in need of some scrappy time!!! I fear that it is only going to get worse with all this beautiful weather that we are being blessed with. Imagine the kids were wearing shorts....I have never seen weather like this in the maritimes. I LOVE IT!!!!
Must go get organized and finish up supper before Rob gets home.
5 more sleeps till T!M
Hope you all had a great weekend, enjoy the week!
5 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete5 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!
5 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!
5 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!
5 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!
i'm jut sayin... :)