Week 2 we had to either use critters.....or bling
I chose bling. And did a little self portrait (I am really bad at being in front of the camera.....)
This mamarazzi paper is just amazing.

I love this line so much that I have already used it all up....I'll share some more layouts later this week with this line. Since I have none left....I splurged and bought some more!!!!
Also treated myself to the T!m Holtz sizzix....I for the film strip and the tickets.
They are so dreamy!!!! Luckily my sister has a sizzix machine...which I "borrowed".
Ok, I'm hoping she doesn't come looking for it....cause these dies are just so
WONDERFUL
Today I got lots of scrappin in
The NYC album is almost done, plus I did 3 more layouts and started a 4th.
Can't share them right now cause they need a little stitching to finish them up.
But hopefully I will tackle that tomorrow and share them.
Off to watch the race with Rob!
Have a good night, and enjoy the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment