Ah....April 1st
I love Spring, it is so so nice to see Spring after the cold of winter.
Did you fall for any April Fools jokes?
Scribble Scrabble is so delish!!!

do you ever notice I go through fazes of techniques.....
well wetting my PP or cardstock and crinkling it up and then adding it to the page with some stitching....that is my new obsession....well for this week at least.
Wonder what it will be next week?
It's hard for me to use PP as my background....for some reason using CS as my starting point is my safety zone. LOL.....oh well....I am trying to step outside of the box.
And I need some more thickers....they are getting low....had to make my E's out of a 3 and a &.
I can justify any need into a want!
thanks for stopping by
happy scrappin
I just love that technique with the crinkled pattern paper...great layout!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was great seeing today...xox
love that technique.. and that lo... it's gorgeus!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool page! LOVE that photo!
ReplyDelete