Wednesday, April 28, 2010

stunned....really I am

so tonight I sat down to scrap, trying to reignite my mojo. It wasn't going well, so I decided to spray samples of my glimmer mist onto little pieces of paper.

Then I decided to put the final coat on my altered album.
So I dug out the gesso. Started applying it and thought to myself
"gee is it ever white,
I don't remember it being this white when I did the cover"
duh, that's because you don't use Gesso.
I covered the whole album...and then the light comes on....
yes it took a while
"Gesso doesn't dry clear"
Then I thought
"well what did I use"
tick tock tick tock
So I took the book and wiped off all the Gesso that I could
still clueless to what I was suppose to use
headed back into my scrappy room and added some more paint
then I look up
.....and
there is the modge podge

DUH!!!!!

oh and the layout I was working on....still in progress

Hope you are all having a better week than me. lol
Glad hump day is here.....come on Friday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. give the girl a bottle of gesso and she wants to recreate the world.....LMAO
    you seriously crack me up!

    ReplyDelete