this is going to be a huge week for me.
I have lots of layouts of to share....and lots to talk about.
My goal is to share something with you all each day!
(maybe it will be a layout....maybe a RAK....maybe some news....who knows what I have up my sleeve....but it is going to be fun!)
So here is my first layout to share.
I did this one a while ago....
but have been saving it for a special occassion....and today is the day.
Have I mentioned that this is going to be such an exciting week?????
The mojo was flying at the crop on the weekend,
Chantal at Scrapbooking Gone Wild sure knows how to put on a spread!
The food was devine, the inspiration was flowing.....
What a great group of ladies to hang with for the day, made some great friends....can't wait to see you all again. (And I went to this crop knowing absolutely no one!....that is huge for me. Chantal was the only person I knew... Once I got there I knew 2 other ladies....but I was a little nervous going solo)
Sadly I'm going to miss the next one, but Rob and I have something planned....and since he is being such a trooper to take me to see T!M....I figure I owe him one.
Hard to believe the weekend is almost over. Time to go get the DS ready for bed and finish up my layouts from the weekend with a little sewing.
I've also got to get to work on my DT kit for Let's Capture Our Memories!
Thanks for stopping by, and get ready for some fun this week.
DUDE!!!! That LO rocks..
ReplyDeletei'll be following closely to see what all the hype is about... lol
Glad you had a good time at the crop.. but if you could stop hogging all the mojo... that would be nice.. LOL
Woo! Sounds like you're gunna have a great week :]
ReplyDeleteI am sooooo glad you came to hang out!!! I had an amazing time at the crop with you!!!xox
ReplyDelete