Friday, April 30, 2010

start me up

Tomorrow is the big reveal at
http://gonnastartmeup.blogspot.com/
Challenge blog!

Be sure to check it out to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day!!!!
I am so excited and honoured to be a part of this DT for an all boy challenge blog! This is going to be a great place for inspiration to tackle those layouts to celebrate the men in our lives.

Make sure you stop on by to see this months challenge, and the VERY EXCITING guest designer. All I can say is WOW! To think I will be sharing a blog challenge with this amazing scrapper...... Oh I can't wait to share.

See you at Start Me UP tomorrow May 1st for NSD
Just click on the blinkie to the right for the link.

(I have yet to figure out how to put the links in my blog post....I'm still learning....lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment