Tuesday, April 13, 2010

last one I promise

here is another c-mas layout that I did on Saturday!
this on is for the album of just the girls.
I have way too many albums on the go....it makes for a lot of scrappin the same pics multiple times so that everyone will have album when they get older. Right no on the go I have
My DS album (all about him)
Each girl has an individual album (that's 3)
I have an all about me ablum
Our family album
And our travel album.....
so that is 7 right now.
oh yeah, plus my Nans recipe album
Now I am up to 8
Can't forget the NUC mini.....but that is almost done.
How many do you have on the go?

Thanks for stopping by, I promise no more c-mas pages for a while.
Have a great day


1 comment:

  1. Love your pages!!! I have so many albums in progress, but I challenged myself to finish one after the other (which is hard to do, lol). I first want to finish my son's first album, with his first photo's as newborn, he will turn four in July, so I'm a little behind hehe. After that I start with a new album with the greatest photo's of each month ( I already did some pages, because I see great pp's every time).
    Have a wonderful week,
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete