Thursday, April 1, 2010

someone pinch me please

I received a very important email today
it was from Memory Makers....
and they want to publish me!
I LITERALLY jumped up and down when I opened my computer this morning and the email popped up. I had convinced myself that it wasn't gonna happen....but it did!!!!

Can you imagine????

the book is coming out in May 2011!!!!

Next week I will be getting an email of the LO's they have chosen...I think I sent 5 in.
I'll share the ones that didn't make it once I find out which one(s) did.

can't wait to see what will be published

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Michelle!!! It is not suprising...I just love your work. Can't wait to see your layouts that will be published. I will just have to buy the magazine when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, girlie!!! Super happy for you! I really need to figure out what the secret is to getting pubbed!!! lol!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course they want to publish you.. don't be rediculous.. your work is amazing...
    CONGRATULATIONS sweets...
    hey how bout we hang out on May 1st.. waddaya say? to celebrate!!!!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That page is sweet! I am not at all surprised. HUGE congrats! I am just thrilled for you!!!

    ReplyDelete