Monday, April 5, 2010

our lake

the other morning we took a drive in town to get a coffee and as we drove by the lake I caught a glimpse at how calm the lake was....so I dig out the trusty camera and this is what I got
Being the bonehead that I am....I had my white balance set for indoors...when am I going to learn? But a little help from iphoto....and this is the finished product.

I love the reflection, it is hard to get that as there always seems to be a bit of a wind on the lake here. Hope I can get a pic like this when the leaves have come in.
Even the fog lurking adds to it. I can just imagine how pretty it would have been if I would have had the WB right and maybe my new polarized lense ....duh!!!

Back to work for me tomorrow! Luckily it is only a short week
Thanks for stopping by

BTW, I got notification that my "true loves kiss" layout will be the one published in the Memory Makers Book due out in May 2011.....must get things read to send it off!!!!

5 comments:

  1. so pretty!!!! i like the pic just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW the pic is beautiful! Congrats on the Pub. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL pic!! and I am SO SO SO EXCITED ABOUT your pub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thanks ladies.....I always get so excited when I see comments....especially from such talented ladies. Makes me feel special ! {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete