Tuesday, April 13, 2010

month of may RAK

In my DT kit from Let's Capture our Memories last month, I got these wonderful flourish stamps. So I thought I would share them with you guys!

Just leave a comment on this post and you get your name entered.
AND
If you are a follower....you get a second ballot
AND
(now here is where it gets tricky)
If you tell a friend and they come over....I'll give them an extra ballot....
And
You'll get one too. Just get them to post who they heard about me from

Hope you enjoy!

I'm going to do the draw on May 6th....
why May 6th? Well it's a really great day!
gee I wonder why????

5 comments:

  1. what a great RAK!!! I follow your blog!! Thanks for putting me in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah so i have these.. so don't pick me!
    LOL
    i just wanted to say hi...
    and uh...
    what are you doing may 1st?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHH I just love those stamps. PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!! I don't have them...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love stamps! I'm a confessed stamp-oholic!!! Lovin' your blog Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog. Love those stamps. Hope I win! May 6th is a special day for celebrating (read: eat a lot) in our family,as it is the feast day for my SIL's family.

    ReplyDelete