so I heard that T!m Holtz was coming to Canada....
the problem
I didn't know exactly where....but that it was about 10 hours away
I called my 2 fellow T!m fans....Chantal (who can't go cause she is in Florida :(....hello Priorities!!!! lol) and Dorrie who says she is in. So I con Rob into coming with me if I can find where he is going to be...I think he was hoping I wouldn't find it.
however after many google attempts (google doesn't like me)
finally Rob finds it for me! What a sweetie
So I call the store, they say that you have to sign up for 4 and it is a lottery draw to get it.
Next call....Dorrie to see what she thinks....she calls back the store to get more details
Then she calls me back....and tells me that we sign up together and if one of our names gets picked...we're in!!!!
So I hang up the phone, talk it over with Rob (who is now devastated that he said he would go)
Call Dorrie back and she calls the store back...
this all took place in literally 20 minutes...it's was insane...plus I was trying to cook supper. LOL
then she calls the store, signs us up
then.....we wait
tick tock tick tock
Rob and I go for an ice cream
tick tock tick tock
come home and the scrappy store was on my phone
I call them back.....
and we are in!!!
I call Dorrie back and the two of carry on like two maniacs for an hour on the phone
All I have to say is POOR T!m....his life will never be the same!!!!
So this week I found out I was being published for the first time
AND
I'm going to be best friend with T!m Holtz
Now I must go clean my floors while Rob is grocery shopping
Have a great day!!!!
we are the coolest kids in town...
ReplyDeleteLOL...
can't wait.. so excited!
SO JEALOUS...You will get his autograph for me right??????
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous, too!!!!! WOW
ReplyDeleteYAY YAY YAY!! You will have SO MUCH FUN! There is a lady (borealis) going from LIITD too. Can't wait to pick your brain about it!
ReplyDelete