Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I think I need a milk shake

We went out to supper with my parents a while back, and my mom ordered a Milk shake....well you should have seen my DS's eyes when it came to the table. Needless to say, my mother didn't get her milk shake. But my little guy nailed it back pretty quick.

My favorite was when he took the straw out and licked it, who doesn't do that when they have a milk shake? Guess it's just one of those things that comes natural.

Anyone else craving a milk shake?
There is a place in the city market here that just makes the best milk shakes ever!
Maybe I'll have to take a walk down and get one.

Have a great day,t hanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the day....and there is not a single thing in my life that I would not give up to my beautiful grandson....the absolute joy of my life.
    You captured the moment perfectly with this layout, I am not surprised.

    ReplyDelete