Thursday, February 4, 2010

LCOM DT

Well I am so excited to announce that i have been accepted to join in on the Let's Capture Our Memories Design Team. This will be my first DT, and I couldn't be happier. The last DT really rocked it, so I hope I don't disappoint....and let me just say that the other girls on the DT are really fab, so I'm going to have some tough competition!!!
Please come and join us at
And don't forget to check out the sketch blog for a really fun contest running during the whole month of February!
Did I mention I am totally super excited?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I'm excited to see more of your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michelle!!! i am so excited for you. Can't wait to see what you will create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! SO glad I remembered how to get into your blog again! So THRILLED for you, Lady!

    ReplyDelete