When my sister was little she couldn't say Valentines Day, so she always pronounced it Hon Ton Day. So in our family this holiday is known as such.
So I'm sending out a
HAPPY HON TON DAY
The journalling reads:
"The day began with a walk through central park and the upper west side, then a wonderful dinner at Tavern on the green, followed by a carriage ride home through central park. Not only was the carriage ride rthe most romantic time of my life, but so was the whole day....and trip to NYC 2009"
Also is a quote from a.a.milne
"If you live to be a hundread,
I want to be a hundred minus one day
so I never have to live without you"
And I actually used Stickles, yes me! I never know how to use them....but I added them to the prima flower for some bling!!!! Oh and notice the background paper....it's Chatterbox!!!!
(just for you girls who made me ambush my ancient CBX!!!)
And as always....glimmer mist! glimmer mist! glimmer mist!!!!
Hope you enjoy the day!
This is beautiful LOVE that heart and FAB with the stickles!! :)
ReplyDelete