Having lots of fun over at the LCOM cyber crop, if you haven't been over yet....go....go now! The challenges are so much fun, and they have just got my scrappy mojo going full stream!!
Here is the 1st challenge I did, and it was to copy cat Natalie's style.
Her work is just so unique, I adore it. You can always see paint on her LO's and the masking tape is just so much fun!
This pic is of R and I in NYC at the most famous bridge over by the boat house. I don't think there is a movie shot in NYC that doesn't include this bridge. So romantic.
Since it is just up from the "imagine" memorial I thought that their was other title than to quote a Beetles song.
Tomorrow is a ME day....which will consist of lots of scrappin'
woot woot!!!!
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
What cool title work!
ReplyDelete