Let's Capture our Memories is having a
Cyber Crop!!!!
Please come and join us for a weekend of challenges, games, great prizes, and as always lots of laughs! You'll be sure to find a lot of inspiration here from the ladies.
It is going to be so great. We will be showcasing the current DT and welcoming the new....
Also don't forget about the Snow White challenge with the Sketch Team, you should see the sketches they are turning out, truly FAB!
Here is the layout I did for the first sketch. It was for a 2 page LO with 7 pictures. A few years ago this would have be so easy for me....but since getting back into scrappin' my LO's now are only one page, with no more that 3 photos.So I made a bunch of mini prints and this is what I came up with.
One day I was getting my DS ready for bed, and he looked up at me and said "Momma, you make my heart really super happy"....so being a scrapbooker, I jotted down what he said, dug out the camera and took these pics.
I don't ever want to forget him saying this....it was so amazing to hear him say this to me....totally made my heart melt.
Hope you have a Wonderful Monday!!!!
and don't forget to mark the crop on your calendar
February 26th - 28th, 2010
Oh my, I just realized it is this weekend....
I've got to get my butt in gear
beautiful Michelle!
ReplyDelete