No this is not a Grey's spoiler.....
Yesterday was a scrappy day, I had some scrappy friends over in the morning. Everyone accomplished more than me, (didn't even finish one layout) but we had some great chats and it got my scrappy mojo going for the rest of the day.
Once they all left, another scrappy friend stopped by just as I was starting the layout below. This is WAY out of my comfort zone, but she pushed me to keep going....so I modge podged and painted and sprayed and painted some more.....I even stamped a little too
Well this is what I came up with, and I started with a plain piece of white cardstock.
This was a lot of fun, and has given me the courage to keep trying.
The pic was taken last summer down at Laconia for bike week. No I don't ride, Rob just let me sit on it and took my pic.....I prefer to hang out on the back....must easier to relax, enjoy the sights, and chill. I like it that way. We have talked about the idea of me getting my license, but I just don't have it in me. I'm sure I would love it, cause I love being on his bike so much....but I'm just too afraid of being a "new rider"....I've guess I have just seen what can happen to many times. So for now....I'm riding with him.
Hope you enjoy this LO as much as I do. Like I said, it is WAY out of my comfort zone and like nothing I have ever done before.
thanks for stopping by, have a great Sunday
4 hours nad 57 minutes till I get to see my DS
And just so you all know, my blog is now public.
I love this Michelle!! It is so awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteawesome layout!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!! What a fun layout!!!
ReplyDelete