since I have posted a layout, so here are a couple that I have had on the go.
The one below was inspired by Natalie over at LCOM for the So You Think You Can Dance contest....I love Natalie's work, but my LO looks nothing like her. Sure they are the same colour pallet, and have the same frame around the pic....but her work is just so different from mine. You should definately check out her work....she is also on the design team with me for this term! Can't wait to see what she has planned for inspiration!!!!
Note the little flowers on this page. Calia posted a tutorial for us on her blog, and WOW! I can't stop making them....Add a little glimmer mist, and man they just pop on the page.

Here Rob and his DS celebrating her B-day....Big 11
This is from when we took her and her friends to see New Moon,
March 20th it's coming out on DVD....I bet I buy a copy.
Ok Im buying 2, one for me and one for the kids.

I know I promised pics of NYC, but I just haven't gotten to it, and then forgot about it...oops. But I have started my mini album and will be sharing with you as I finish it up.
This is a Tim Holtz Grunge board book and I used paint and alcohol ink for the background on the pages. This is what has gotten me addicted to alcohol ink.....I can't wait to start making backgrounds with it for my pages.....daroooool

Thanks for stopping by, I've got to get my munchkin to bed for school tomorrow.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and have a great week.
Apparently NB had an earthquake on Friday....anyone feel it?
Bye for now
I love the layouts that you have shared here Michelle! Your man is a cutie thats for sure. Love those flowers you've made. I so need to do that. I love how you did the page of your man. It looks like maybe you used Glimmer Mist! You did a fab job here! Love the album too! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the LO! I have not braved cutting into that die cut paper yet! :|
ReplyDeleteand OMG, New Moon is coming out on March 20???!! I haven't seen it yet!! Can't wait!