My scraproom, is actually a walk in closet. It houses mainly scrappy stuff, but it also has started to take on clutter that I wanted to hide. (Yes I am a pack rat, and I hate it!!!) So I decided to completely empty my Scrappy room and start over.
So here is all my scrappy stuff piled in the room.
Now I have everything neatly back in the room minus the non scrappy stuff. But I have hit a wall. My space is so neat it makes me want to scrap, so I'm not getting any purging or organizing done. LOL
I also have to share that when I was putting everything back in the room, I gave Rob the job of using the label maker.....Once he got a quick lesson, he was off making me labels and I yelled out what I needed. Thanks for the help!!!!
Now even his cell phone has a label! And yes it says "cell phone" LOL
I feel a little bad, this is the first year I did not attend the Remembrance Day Ceremonies.
Please take time today to reflect on those who have lost their lives fighting for ours.
God Bless
It always feels good after a good cleaning. Nice you had some help!!! :)
ReplyDelete