Ok, so staying up until 2:30am was not such a great idea....
Hunter had me up at 7am....now I'm so over tired, I can't get to sleep tonight. My mind is just racing on things that I need to get done!!! UGH, you can tell the holiday season is here.
Here is my journal for 26 days of Christmas. It's just the bones right now, the embellies will be added as the month goes on. I'll share the inner pages soon, and keep you posted as I fill them out to document our holiday season!!! I'm really happy with this, it is very much out of my comfort zone for scrapbooking. I'll be documenting something every day and adding it to the album through out the month. I'm really excited about this!! I'm going to get the kids involved also....should make it lots of fun!!!
Since this was so much out of my comfort zone, I had to make it a little more me. I decided to make all the dates for each of the pages the same to give some more consistency through out.
So tonight we went to the Santa Claus parade. Get this....it began at 6pm (start of the parade route), we were about mid way through the parade route....and at 6:50 we were heading back to the car. It was about 30 minutes long (IF THAT), and there may have been 30 entries (and I'm being generous). I was so disappointed with the parade. It took us longer to get through the traffic than to actually watch the entire parade. They didn't even hand out candy canes like they always do every year. Even the kids commented on the length. It was the warmest weather I ever remember for the parade, and the shortest parade.
Thanks for stopping by and listening to my rant about the parade.
Take care
I would love to see more of that journal!! looks awesome : )
ReplyDeleteIt looks so fab! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT album. Is that Glimmer Mist I see?? LOVE it
ReplyDeleteSure is glimmer mist.....I'm addicted. I glimmer everything!!! I went to this amazing crop and this amazing scrapper did a tutorial....I've been spritzing every since
ReplyDelete