Friday, November 20, 2009

6 X 8

I don't really know if you can call this a room....but I do.  It's actually a walk in closet.
Here is my little space, jam packed full of stuff.  The additional non-scrappy stuff that founds it's way in here over the past couple years was just to much.  It's much easier to work in now.

Here is what you see when you walk in the room, my desk.  The "create" is there to help give me mojo, but it is getting burried....another shelf is on the list.  

And here is the disaster zone, the far wall is all just shelves.  So handy.  I turned the bottom shelf into an extension of my desk and houses all the tools I use most.  The organization is still a work in progress.
The cricut and sewing machine are always close by, along with most of my papers.  I have organized these.  The cardstock is by color, and patterned paper is by manufacturer.
The other day I sent Rob out for groceries and he came home with this for me!!!  I love surprises, I can't wait to really start playing with it. Thanks babe
Well there you have it, my scrappy space.  It's not fancy, but it kinda works for me.

Hope you all have a great night, don't forget to check out the blog hop at Let's Capture our Memories! The team did an amazing job....you're sure to find LOTS of inspiration.  I know I did!

Have a great night, and glad you came to visit!
 

1 comment:

  1. that is a GREAT space! FAB job getting organized. Hope to see lots of new work now!

    ReplyDelete