Saturday, November 14, 2009

26 Days of Christmas

No it's not a typo....we are having 26 days of Christmas this year. Rob's daughters are with their mom, so we are going to be sending Santa a letter asking for Christmas at our house to be postponed until the 26th.

So tonight I decided to start my 26 days of Christmas journal from the Ali Edwards blog, which I stalk daily!!! I just love her blog, her work....she's FAB!!!!

Since it is 1:30 on Friday night (or early Saturday morning), I'm going to wait to upload my pics of the start of my album. My eyes are burning I am so tired, LOL!!!

On another note, I booked Christmas pictures for the kids....but I'm going out on a limb and going to attempt it for myself. I've been so disappointed with the pics from studios lately, I hoping this will work out. I've got the back drop all ready to go....now to get the kids ready. how do you keep 4 kids clean while trying to get them to all smile and look at the camera at the same time. Am I nuts? Not yet....I'm also going to try and get the dogs in for a shot once I get the kids pics done....ok, now I"m nuts!!!!

Hope you have a great nights sleep
I'm going to be tired tomorrow at 6am when my DS comes in
asking for chocolate milk and waffles.....
followed by the Wii blaring! Oh the joys of parenting.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment