Today was the Empty Stocking Fund
Here is my little man outside waiting to go in and sing his little heart out.
I have never dressed him up like this, he was so cute in a nerdy way!!! LOL
As you can see he has a big scratch on his face, it actually looks like road rash. He fell at his father's house yesterday, just before his television debut. When we walked in he suddenly became really unsure about the situation, which is not like him AT ALL. He is usually so outgoing.....and he wasn't even on stage yet. But when the tears starting rolling, they gave him the school mascot to hold on stage. As you can see, he really wasn't overly impressed. He did sing and had a smile on his face once he found me in the audience. That made me happy!!
After an unproductive evening at the scrap table. I laid in bed watching Twilight in preparation for tomorrow. You can't imagine how much I am looking forward to seeing New Moon. It's no secret that I was obsessed with the books, I read them all in no time.
Rob was ready to burn them all by the time I was done.
Twilight is finishing, and the ketchup chips I've been munching on are almost gone....
so I must be too. Night all!!!!
Hope you have a good night, and thanks for stopping by.
Awww! He is sooo cute (cut and all)!
ReplyDeleteOh Michelle! What a little doll! I can't believe how much he has grown. What a sweet handsome little man. I can't believe it is the same little boy that I use to hold and steal kisses from. He is such a sweatheart. Thanks for letting me in your blog neighborhood and seeing how you are still wowing others. You were doing amazing things when we worked together and looks like it hasn't stopped. Keep it going girlie!
ReplyDelete