Ok, maybe it didn't really go that way.....but that's the way I'm going to tell it!!!!
She posted on her blog that if you wanted to buy a copy, just email her. And I get to get one!!!! I'm so excited.....I got email from someone famous!!!!! And since most of you know how forward I am.....I sent her an invite to my blog.
It's lame I know to be so excited, but hey.....someone famous emailed me today!!!!!
Maybe she'll check out the blog and become a follower.
Leave a comment asking her to join my blog and I'll draw for a RAK!!!!
Woo hoo!! That is very cool. It looks like it will be an awesome book AND you get a personalized copy.
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting!! I love her work, getting an email from her would be awesome!! It'll be tooooo cool if she joins your blog, be sure to let us know!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool!!! Can't wait for a review!
ReplyDeleteLucky Girl!! I want one too!!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo!! too cool!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news my friend! We are excited for you!
ReplyDeleteWho hoo!!
That's so cool and very exciting too. I sure hope she checks out your lovely blog Michelle.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome girl!! I hope she checks it out!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome!!!! Yeah!!!!
ReplyDelete