my blog has been so neglected, it's a shame really.
But last week my scrappy mojo was flowing when I spent the day scrapping with some friends....and scrapping with these girls causes the mojo to explode.
here is the first LO I did....I used Rusted Sun by "Fancy Pants" and initially I thought of these warm colors are "fallish" but once I put it up against the turquois it screamed summer.
this was out trip to Boston and we took the Duck Boat Tour, and the kids got to drive the boat....which they really got a kick out of.

I cut my embellies from the patterned paper (with the exception of the whimsy buttons), used a border punch on some scrap paper....and then glued the left overs down....which was very tedious, but worth it in the end.
There are 7 more layouts on my desktop to share....the past two weeks have been very productive for me! Hope this keeps up
Thanks for stopping by
I love this layout. I haven't used that line yet...I think I should maybe take it out!!!
ReplyDelete