here is one of the 4 layouts left on my desktop to share....I've got to get some more scrapping done so I can share some more. Didn't realize how much I miss blogging.

One night in NYC I was tired, and my feet were sore....when we stopped at the little cart outside our hotel so Rob could grab a steak and cheese for the room....I looked at him and "I falafal".....he didn't get it at first, he just thought I said "I feel awful"....then I pointed to the sign for falafals....and he got what I meant.
Then the next day, we were both tired and had sore feet and when we walked by another cart....he turned to me and said "I falafal".....he so gets my humour!!!!
Don't you just love the pinwheels? Was cropping with the girls a few weekends ago and Tina was showing off her BEAUTIFUL layout which had these on them....so what was a scraplifter to do???? well scraplift of course. Thanks Tina
Now I only have 3 left....but I have a couple C-mas projects in the works....a Banner "go figure"....and another little scraplifting project from Tracey.....only mine is going to be for Christmas.
Thanks for the inspiration ladies!!!!
Hope you enjoyed....blog soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment