There is nothing like standing next to the Brooklyn bridge....what a beautiful landmark....and what a beautiful city. Those of you who know me....know that I love NYC. Really if I could do it all over again...I would live there! Only one thing that makes NYC not so nice....and that is RAIN. NY is not very nice in the rain. And on this day we had taken a double decker tour bus ride over to Brooklyn, and it was literally a downpour the whole the whole time. Once we got on the bus and started to make our way, it started and didn't stop until the tour ended. We were soaked and freezing...and pretty much missed the whole tour of Brooklyn hidden under the rain poncho that we had to pretty much beg for from the tour guide.

But that being said...I still love NYC
Hope you are having a great weekend. We had plans to go and get pumpkins today, but Rob's middle daughter has been up all night very sick.....poor kid....it's special to watch her twin sister and my son taking care of her.
Off to do laundry for the day!
Have a great week
No comments:
Post a Comment