Monday, October 4, 2010

30 days of September update

so we set out in the month of September to remove 30 bags of junk from this house....
it started of good....got great....and then faded off.

But....we got a lot out of here....
8 bags to charity and 6 to garbage
sold 2 bags of clothes
and still have a few larger items that need to be gotten rid of.

Even though I am a little disappointed we didn't reach our goal, but the progress is great! This month when I dig out the Halloween decorations, I plan to tackle the storage closet
(we don't have a basement...so it is FULL!)

Our grand total
16 bags (plus 5 larger items gone)....
Add the 5 bags of stuff that was removed from the kitchen this summer....
that's 21 bags...and I don't miss a single thing that we got rid of.
My goal...to live a simpler life!

Let's see what October brings.


1 comment: