Wednesday, October 6, 2010

one more for the books

it's no secret that I love the scrappy style of Melissa Mann, so here is a layout that was inspired by one of hers. The only problem is....it looks nothing like it. I love all the colors and layout, don't get me wrong.....just wouldn't pass as one of hers....lol

thanks melissa for all the inspiration!

This layout is of my son the first day he learned to ride without training wheels. I was so proud, the training wheels came off and he just started zipping around like he had been doing it forever.

Only 2 layouts left on the desktop....hopefully I'll get some scrapping done this weekend. (in between eating turkey and cleaning out the storage closet.....oh and I should get some halloween decorations up too)

Have a great week, we're half way to the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment